We have been using New Zealand herbal ingredients since 2003 and are convinced of their unique healing properties. All X-ZONE products contain between 4-5 carefully selected traditional healing plants including Harakeke, Horopito, Kaihikatea, Rata, Koromiko, Tūpākihi, Kūmarahou, Pukatea, Kareao, Pūriri and Kōwhai.
Beyond that, all X-Zone products contain the vibrational energies of a unique mix of New Zealand native flowers, to enable healing potential at a more subtle, energetic level.
Why do we believe so deeply in New Zealand herbs and flower essences?
- New Zealand’s pristine flora has evolved in isolation for millions of years producing plants with unique and remarkable qualities, which exist nowhere else on earth.
- New Zealand's native flora is some of the most ancient on the planet and includes some of the oldest forests on earth.
- Originally part of the primordial continent of Gondwanaland, New Zealand's land mass and ecosystem became isolated approximately 85 million years ago. This isolation evolved extraordinary characteristics in the native flora.
- One of the remarkable features of the NZ ecosystem, is that it evolved without any land-based mammals, apart from 2 tiny native bats. As a result, it evolved in an almost totally benign environment.
- Many species in the Plant Kingdom have evolved mechanisms to protect from pests and keep competitors ‘out of their patch’. However, many New Zealand plants tend to be more inclusive, and have ground-running root systems which instead provide a structure to support and nurture other plants in their environment.
"The Land of the Long White Cloud (New Zealand) took on a new fascination for me: a land of botanical treasures, of ferns and their close relatives, some of which had first stood upright on earth 350 million years ago; of trees, mighty enough to have sheltered dinosaurs; and of flower-bearing plants that evolved unmolested by the teeth of herbivorous mammals. A land of wonders."
— Dr David Bellamy